At Treshna, we recognize that your privacy and that of your data files is important and that the provisions of the Privacy Act apply. This statement outlines our commitments towards your privacy and some of the steps we take to achieve this.
This statement applies to Treshna Enterprises Ltd (we) including all staff in current employ and any person or organisation (you) that uses any service provided by, purchases products from or otherwise divulges potentially private information to Treshna Enterprises Ltd.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested.
- We may also use personal information for our auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our technologies and services.
- We will only share your information with third parties in compliance with legal process, to prevent fraud or imminent harm, and to ensure the security of our network and services.
- In all other instances we will keep confidential all data we have access to related to your business unless you have given specific approval to us.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- You may decline to provide personal information to us.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding our privacy policies or any other questions about your privacy.